- California Apostille Service Apostilles and Certifications only certify to the authenticity of the signature of the official who signed the document(birth, marriage, death certificate, divorce decree, power of attorney), the capacity in which that official acted, and when appropriate, the identity of the seal or stamp which the document bears. The Apostille or Certification does not validate the contents of the document.
- La Apostilla consiste en una certificación de que la firma y el sello utilizados en un documento público (actas de nacimiento, de matrimonio, carta de poder, certificado de defuncion, divorcio) fueron impuestas por un funcionario facultado para hacerlo.
- Loan Signings: National Notary Association Certified Sacramento Mobile bilingual Spanish Notary Signing Agent for your refinance, purchase, HELOC, FHA and conventional loans. Closings for lenders, banks, escrow officers, realtors, title companies, mortgage brokers, loan officers, the general public. Notary Public in the approved vendor lists of most title companies: Old Republic, Chicago, Stewart, Orange Coast, Fidelity National Title, Cornerstone Title, Placer Title, First American Title, Title Source, Servicelink, NationalLink, etc. Coverage as a mobile Notary certified Signing Agent: Sacramento, Placer, Yolo Counties.
- Mobile Notary Public: Notarize your legal, business, Real Estate, Financial, general documents at your office of any location in the coverage area. Coverage as a general mobile Notary: Sacramento County, Roseville(Placer County)
- Spanish-English Translation
CALL TODAY: Sergio Musetti. (Phone, Whatsup, Skype, Hangouts)